Eid Al-Fitr: 9:45 AM Salah
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to the current health crises and to be in compliance with health guidelines, we urge our community to adhere with the following guidelines:
1. Please make sure you have registered with the correct number of attendees.
2. Registrations will be checked at the entrance to the UWMS property/parking area. Please bring a printed confirmation or show on phone at the entrance.
3. All existing safety guidelines will apply.
4. All attendees need to bring their own prayer mats, wear masks and be socially distant at all times.
5. A family living in the same household may sit together.
6. Please arrive in a state of Wudu. Building restrooms will not be available.
7. Social distancing of 6ft should be maintained at all times while on premises.
8. We request that immediately after Khutba, please depart towards either the toy pickup area or the property exit.
9. The toy pick-up for children 12 and under will be setup in a designated corner of the parking lot. Please follow directions and maintain social distance during the pickup.
- 9:45 AM Adult$0$00$0
- 9:45 AM Child 5 +$0$00$0
- 9:45 AM Child Under 5$0$00$0