Eid Al-Adha: 9:15 AM Salah
Time & Location
About the Event
1. We will be unable to accommodate any changes in the number of persons in each vehicle at time of event. Please make sure you have registered with the correct number of attendees.
2. Please bring a printed confirmation or show on phone at the entrance.
3. All existing safety guidelines will apply (please see registration confirmation).
4. All attendees need to bring their own prayer mats, wear masks and be socially distant at all times.
5. Children 5 and older of the same family CANNOT sit together. They will need to use adjacent spots 6 feet apart.
6. Please arrive in a state of Wudu. Building restrooms will not be available.
7. Social distancing of 6ft should be maintained at all times while on premises.
8. We request that you depart immediately after Khutba to accommodate the second prayer slot and other uses.
- Mandatory Vehicle Registration$25$250$0
- 9:15 AM Adult/Child 5 +$0$00$0
- 9:15 AM Child Under 5$0$00$0